Compact Mode: Switch between showing all colums vs PK/FK columns

Currently, it is difficult to visualize databases with hundreds of tables and thousands of columns. For such large databases (and also for smaller ones) it would be a relief to be able to switch between displaying all columns and displaying only the PK columns. Maybe even a possibility to display without columns at all. So there should be a global switching possibility for the whole chart. And finally it would be helpful if you could expand and collapse a chart without columns or only with the PK individually.

I would like to have a “compact table” mode with the options to display PK columns and/or columns with relationships (FK), so that I can see all of the tables and just the columns that relate them.

Something similar requirement here: Is there any way of seeing only a selective set of tables?

I might try table groups, but defining table groups for all tables is quite time-consuming and often it is hard to properly group tables.

Update June 2023: This feature has been developed and released. Please see below for the official announcement. Thank you.

Is there any way of seeing only a selective set of tables?

We don’t support that ability at the moment. However, this feature suggestion already exists in our backlog.