Export crash when 161 tables

Hi,

I have 161 tables and I tried to export them to MySQL…however, export crashed. Any idea how to get this work?

Regards,
Tadej

Hi @golobitch, thank you for your feedback, i’m Khoa from the Dbdiagram team.
Can you show the console of the browser when you export to MySQL or even better, can you send the .dbml file you are trying to export so that we can inspect help you inspect the issue.

Hi,

Well, console will not help us, since Chrome will say:

This site can’t be reached

dbdiagram.io unexpectedly closed the connection.

ERR_CONNECTION_CLOSED

This is the link to diagram: dbdiagram.io - Database Relationship Diagrams Design Tool

Thank you for help.

Regards,
Tadej

Thank you again for your feedback, i’ve exported the diagrams a few times and there was no issue.
I’m currently running Google Chrome (Version 76.0.3809.132 (Official Build) (64-bit)).
Here is the file from the Export: https://pastebin.com/dr5sTQ0D

I have the same version of Google Chrome. I am on MacOS 10.14.5. But it is not working.
However, it is working in Firefox (version: 69.0 64bit)

Are you also able to export this to pdf? Because this doesn’t work in Chrome and in Firefox

Regards,
Tadej

Hi @golobitch,

Here is your pdf file: https://filebin.ca/4vnNn0kSXjwn/EZUcomplete.pdf

Due to the large diagram size, exporting to pdf takes quite a long time to process ! You just need to wait a bit longer to have the pdf exported. Sorry for this inconvenience.

In the future, we might place a UI loader to inform users that export to pdf is processing !

Hi,

after one month, I am still unable to export pdf or image. And I left export to work for a whole day, even for a whole weekend, nothing helped.

So, if it is not too hard for you, can you please export pdf and image again? Link for dbdiagram is the same.

Thank you for your help!

Regards,
Tadej

Hi @golobitch,

We have deployed the patch to fix crashing when exporting to png with large number of tables. Can you please check again on your diagram with 161 tables? and please wait for a few seconds because the image can be quite large.

Regards,
Khoa