No response from sign in button

I am not able to sign in as there is no response from the sign in button. Attempting to save brings up a dialog stating that I must sign into google; but, there is no response when I click on the button within this dialog either.

Browser version: Firefox 60.2.2esr (32-bit)

Hi, could you try with incognito mode and use another google account

I am having the same problem. Chrome browser, joined with google account. Each time I try and save the sign in popup comes, i click it, a window flashes and thats all. No sign in occurred. Sign in is not working for me. I tried with incognito - same thing.

BTW using the test db i see the product is superb. Would like to be able to use it singed in! Hope you can help.

Found the issue: - Third Party cookies must be enabled in chrome.

1 Like

Thanks for your feedback and troubleshooting cruzy, we’ll see how we can fix this to prevent others from facing the same problem.

Glad you like the tool!

Hi,

Me and some of my colleagues here at work are experiencing this exact problem, mentioned by @cruzy. Sign in pops up, we give our google account credentials, the window flashes/reloads and nothing happens. We are not able to see our previous saved diagrams nor to save new ones. We are simply stuck. Yesterday was working fine, today everybody here started experiencing this. We don’t have third party cookies blocked as @cruzy suggested. Any one else experience this behaviour?

Hi @zezepedro,

I’m Tai, developer of dbdiagram.io. Sorry for this inconvenient, we just updated our server and you could log in normally now.

Thank you for your feedback.

Hi @Tai_Nguyen,

Fantastic! We can confirm it is working again. Thanks for your help!

This happened to me today, but I thought it was some delayed resources that never got loaded on the site… But finally, I could sign in after a refresh.

This happened to me today (as of September 4th 2019). The only way I was able to get this to work was to allow Chrome access to third party cookies. Not the most desirable solution …

Also having this problem, this looks great and I want to sign up but can’t! It works ok in Firefox but Chrome is my go-to browser and I don’t want to enable third party cookies across the board (as mentioned above). Google sign-up/in works fine for other sites for me. Any ideas?

I am also facing the same problem today (May 22nd 2020).

This is still broken. I sign in to my google account as requested and nothing happens, and the sign in request comes back. Seems like a cool system for creating schema diagrams, but this makes it unusable for me to even try out. And I’m not willing to enable third-party cookies for all sites just to play with this one.