The diagram is not showing even though the code (seems) fine and I can even export the diagram as a pdf

There are no error messages showing with my code.

Re-opening, or copying and paste into a new diagram doesn’t help.

I can however save the diagram as a pdf.

Any help would be appreciated.

Hi Kate,

I am Huy Phung from the dbdiagram team.

It would be great if you could send me your diagram for investigation.

You could send an email to our support service at dbdiagram@holistics.io, or you could message me directly through this community.

Best regards,
Huy Phung

Thanks for the quick response!

Weirdly, it seems to be all fine again now. Is it possible servers were busy, or some such?

The url is dbdiagram.io - Database Relationship Diagrams Design Tool if you want to check it out.

But otherwise, I think we’re all good again, thanks.

1 Like

Hi Kate,

Thank you for your update.
We are glad that the problem has been resolved.

If you run into this problem again, it would be great if you could screencast it and send it to us. It would help us identify the root cause.

Best regards,
Huy Phung

1 Like

The demo nor my individual code show up on the diagram(right side of the screen)

Hi Patrick,

I am Huy Phung from the dbdiagram team.

It would be great if you could send us the URL of your diagram (your individual code). We could assist in the investigation to understand more quickly about the problem. Please share the diagram URL with us via our support email: dbdiagram@holistics.io

Moreover, please share with us your browser name and it’s version too.

Best regards,
Huy Phung

It worked after a hard reset. I was thinking my tables would be lost but after a hard reset everything worked fine.

1 Like

Hi Patrick,

We are glad that the issue has been resolved.
Feel free to contact us when you have new questions or concerns.

Best regards,
Huy Phung

1 Like